So, everyone is talking about content marketing whether it’s a marketing expert, CMO or PR guru they are advising content, content and more content. Great isn’t it? But in all this sea of content, how do you attract your audience into your marketing funnel? How can you create inspiring and gripping content to create conversions and reduce CPA utilizing miraculous strategies with gripping content.
Increasing your brands content marketing strategy and integrating this into your digital campaign, can do wonders for lead generation and springboard a consumer into the purchasing stage at a speedier pace, if the content is persuasive and personalized enough; during the consumer’s journey at information gathering stage. The content Marketing Institue states:
“Content marketing is and has always been, best served as an integrated infusion into a broader marketing strategy – a multiplier. Content marketing is the opportunity to make everything we do better.”
However, content marketing isn’t the winning lottery ticket for immediate success, in fact, there has been skepticism surrounding the value of content marketing and the approach. Many established marketers argue this. Mark Ritson from Marketing Week writes an article entitled;
“Is content marketing a load of bullocks?”
He speculates the new age content marketing approach and questions how this differs to traditional marketing communications.
Well, traditional marketers can be indifferent and pessimistic when a new savvy approach surfaces and Digital content is the is not different, it’s the new marketing approach many young marketers swear by it and should be a huge focus for developing marketing campaigns. With mobile an tablet devices being used now more than ever, this is the time to integrate your content marketing efforts on a big scale.
Content is the key driving force in the digital sphere, especially when creating impressions. Thinks about it, valuable content creates an impression leading to engagement followed by clicks and then if that content is worthy, it is shared resulting in a bigger reach this is called earned media.
Look at your competitors content, create a report on findings and collate their content for inspiration.
- Create a content calendar, organize what you would like to post and when
- A well-integrated marketing approach includes the view of the user, connected SEO strategy and everything else within the marketing mix
- Know your customer base and be clear with the message
Here is the starter pack.
- Curate your content! Be selective and unique, organise in a timely fashion.
- Be innovative! This could be comical, informational, critical and outlandish but draw attention to your content. Make it interesting,
- Empower your audience; personally. This means no generic cliche’s, just genuine explicit content carefully and specifically targeted to the ideal customer profile.
- Make sure it is of high-quality. Whether this is imagery, language, credible sourcing etc.
And there you have it, follow this starter pack and keep up with the content marketing trends for 2018 and be on your way!
Your means of describing everything in this paragraph is in fact pleasant, every one be able to effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.| Ronni Trevar Photima
I cannot thank you enough for the blog post. Keep writing. Suzi Dame Tarra
Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the challenges. It was truly informative. Your website is useful. Many thanks for sharing. Virginie Murray Sweyn
Having read this I believed it was rather informative. Keely Udall Ultima